Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blast From the Past!


For some reason while I was driving to work this
morning, all I could think of was of being young and
starting schoolwhen the weather was changing from
summer to fall. I can remember waking up early
(I had to "do" my hair) and loving the crispness of
the morning and wondering how the day would turn
out. Depending on how much time I had left before I
needed to catch the bus, I'd do things like dance and
sing along Debbie Gibson  or practice my gymnastics.

Random. But good memories.

Here's a little list of favorite movies from back in the day:

1. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

2. Teen Witch

3. Dream a Little Dream OR anything with
the Coreys in it.

4. Can't Buy Me Love

5. Troop Beverly Hills

I really could list 1,000 more cheesey flicks...
but I won't. This is enough thought provoking
blogging for one day, yes?


No comments: