Friday, September 18, 2009
Woo-hoo, we're going to the State Fair this weekend!
What does that entail? A little of this:
1. People watching... out-of-town visitors,carnies,
teenagers making out (ewww!).
2. Chile Relleno Dogs. (Exactly what they sound like:
a green chile stuffed with cheese and a hotdog(!!!), battered
and fried, smothered in green chile.)
3. Aguas Frescas. I love to mix flavors.
4. Roasted Corn with lots of butter, s+p, lemon and cayenne
5. Warm, sweet pecans!
6. Livestock and exhibits... sooo many cool, cute, weird items
(and yes, I probably can eat everything mentioned!)