Friday, February 02, 2007

Ms. Fat Booty

"Yo, in she came with the same type game-
The type of girl givin out the fake cell phone and name.
Big fame, she like cats with big thangs-
Jewels chip, money clip, phone flip, the six range.
I seen her on the ave, spotted her more than once,
Ass so fat that you could see it from the front!
She spot me like paparazzi; shot me a glance
in that catwoman stance with the fat booty pants, Hot damn!
What's your name love, where you came from?
Neck and wrist blazed up, very little make-up.
The swims at the Reebok gym tone your frame up.
Is sugar and spice the only thing that you made of?
I tried to play it low key but couldn't keep it down.
Asked her to dance she was like "Yo, I'm leavin now".
An hour later, sounds from Jamaica-
She sippin Crys straight up, shakin, windin her waist up..."

--Mos Def

I love this song, it always makes me want to dance.
The entire song is too long to post, but this is
probably the best part anyway.

TOP 5 FUN SONGS FOR TODAY:

1. Roses --Outkast
2. Rated X -- Neko's version
3. Material Girl -- Madonna
4. There's Your Trouble -- Dixie Chicks
5. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself --Dusty Springfield

No comments: