Friday, February 09, 2007

This is a cool

site for "rockstar" jewelry:

**PNUT JEWELRY**

Thanks Kelli for sharing!!!

ON TO SOME BEAUTIFUL MUSIC...

"I envy the wind
That whispers in your ear,
That howls through the winter,
That freezes your fingers,
That moves through your hair,
And cracks your lips,
And chills you to the bone-
I envy the wind.

I envy the rain
That falls on your face,
That wets your eyelashes,
And dampens your skin,
And touches your tongue,
And soaks through your shirt,
And drips down your back-
I envy the rain.

I envy the sun
That brightens your summer,
That warms your body,
And holds you in her heat,
And makes your days longer,
And makes you hot,
And makes you sweat-
I envy the sun.
I envy the wind, I envy the rain, I envy the sun, I envy the wind."

--Lucinda Williams

I saw her a few years agon in Santa Fe and she
was just gorgeous! She is as amazing in concert
as she is on an album.

No comments: