Monday, October 22, 2007

HOPE

How can you say. "You torture me", when
you're already thinking about someone else.
When he comes home you'll be in his arm
and I'll be gone. But I know my day will come,
I know someday I'll be the only one.

So now you wait for a spark, you know it
will turn you on.He's gonna make you feel
the way you want to feel.When he starts to lie,
when he makes you cry you'll know I'll
be there. My day will come, I know someday
I'll be the only one.

Call me selfish, call it what you'd like
I think it's right. To want someone for all
your own and not to share their love.
But I'll have my way. You don't stand a
chance anyway. Cause I got to you...
you don't stand a chance.

So now you wait for his spark, you know it
will turn you on. He's gonna make you feel the
way you want to feel. When he starts to lie, when
he makes you cry you'll know I'll be there.
My day will come, I know someday I'll be the
only one. My day will come, I know someday
I'll be the only one.

You say you want perfection, I feel your
self-destruction. You don't know what you want,
it's gonna take you years to find out. I am not
giving up. And when you've had enough, you'll
take your bruised little head and you'll come
running back to me -
I know that I will be the only one.

~Descendants or Sublime version, you decide.

No comments: