Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Knock Loud

some favorites...

666 - the sign of the beast(s)...

yum.

anxious before all the rocking out...

craig making prickly pear butter... he took the last shot.



halloween in our front yard... coming soon!



Knock loud, I'm home
Just sleeping to pass the time
Wondering if you'll come by to visit me

Ten years have passed
Since you walked out of my life
But late last night in the pharmacy
You were in the line in front of me
So I ran away to hide

Knock loud I'm home
I wrote in black felt pen
Took that sign and taped it to the door

If you come in
To see how I have been
Make sure the door is closed behind you

Stand above me
While I poised do plunge
Through my heart attack
Kills the worst of me
Said I was sorry
Drink to forgive
I wake up alone
Knock loud I'm home

~Neko Case

1 comment:

chez bez said...

I really need to get an Iron Maiden shirt. They still sound as good as ever, too.

Neko Case. I know the name, but that's about it. Gonna have to check that out.