Friday, November 30, 2007

Friday Random-ness

not a lot going on today...

so, let's kill some time. here's what you do:

You must type the answer to each question into a
Google Image search, then pick an image from the
first page of results. Yup, that's it.

thanks to Fly In My Mint Julep for
finding the fun stuff! Word.

1. Age at next birthday: 32.



2. Place I'd like to travel: ALL of Italy.



3. Favorite Place: In bed.



4. Favorite objects: 1st thing that came to mind= tweezers.



5. Favorite food: Enchiladas (w/ egg and onions!)



6. Favorite color: Red.



7. Nickname: There are many but this is my favorite one.



8. Birthplace: Abq., NM



9. Ideal date: Dinner and relaxing.



10. Hope to be in 10 years: Relaxing in the sun.



that's it. now you.

1 comment:

Archer said...

OMG, those enchiladas just made me drool on my keyboard. I can't stop eating today.