Monday, March 10, 2008

Me Me Me...

time to list some stuff about myself that
you may not know about yours truly... time
to grab a cup of coffee and get comfy, this
could take a while. or not.

LIKES:
grilled cheese sandwiches
music...love it!
black pug dogs
ice cold water
long toes
floss and floss sword thingies
hot dogs
old-timey photos...ok, all photos.
enchiladas with onions and egg
taking bombay on walks
people watching... anywhere!
crunchy foods
reading... all sorts on stuff
the people in my life
travelin'
singing along to my fave tunes
ginger ale
my new hula hoop
myspace
salt
pretty smiles
rainy days
watching movies
ginger granola
TBC...

DISLIKES:
greasy hair
short toes
bad breath
uggs on adults
waking up early
big girls in little shoes
my hands (butcher-like)
math
cleaning
milk (for drinking, not cooking)
hairy backs (eeewww!)
myspace
brussel sprouts
my red-hot temper
driving/ers
yummy restaurants that are
closed on sundays... wtf?
unannounced visits
humid weather
TBC...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, back in the day you LOVED restaurants that were closed on sundays. maybe 'cause you worked at one!

Andrea said...

ain't it the truth!