Sunday, May 20, 2007

Good Times...

This weekend was nice and mellow. I had a running date
with Lori and Kelli on Saturday afternoon, then Craig and
I had a date on Saturday night. Sunday morning, Craig
picked Angus and his friend Ben up from a sleepover.
We had some pancakes, bacon and coffee, then headed
out to some yard sales. I didn't find anything great, but
Craig found a 'tool' of some sort and Angus got a cool,
old typewriter. Ben also got a "spy case", which is an old
briefcase. Later, we had some delicious Indian food for
lunch. It was a good weekend all in all.

Here are some photos my friend Kristen took while in town...
Craig is dusty from baking bread and Bombs is trying
desperately not to bite Kristen's face.


2 comments:

Alison Brownrigg said...

What a handsome, smiley photo of Craig. All dusty from baking bread...

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your red walls. They are just so happy!