Saturday, September 22, 2007

Neko Kick

I shit you not - I could listen to Neko all day long...

We've Never Met - Furnace Room Lullaby
Lion's Jaw - Fox Confessor Brings the Flood
Whip the Blankets - Furnace Room Lullaby
Andy - Canadian Amp
Maybe Sparrow - Fox Confessor Brings the Flood
South Tacoma Way - Furnace Room Lullaby
I Wish I Was the Moon -Blacklisted
Deep Red Bells - Blacklisted
Margaret vs. Pauline - Fox Confessor Brings the Flood
If You Knew - The Tigers Have Spoken
Soulful Shade of Blue - The Tigers Have Spoken
Knock Loud (I'm Home) - Canadian Amp
Mood to Burn Bridges - Furnace Room Lullaby
Tightly - Blacklisted
Dutchess - The Virginian
High on Cruel - The Virginian
In California - Canadian Amp
Favorite - Canadian Amp, The Tigers Have Spoken, Blacklisted
Thanks a lot - The Virginian

No comments: