Friday, March 30, 2007

Check It Out -

My friend Lori came in with a Warhol - style
picture of her son Mathias and it looked so cool, I
INSTANTLY wanted one too! She said it was an option
on her camera's printer, so I had to tell Craig and
of course he had some options for me. 1.) Install the
software that came with our printer, the good old Brother 420,
with the hopes that the 'posterize' option
would be there. Or 2.) Check iphoto or Photoshop for
something like this. So yesterday, when Sweets was
helping me crop another photo, I spotted the 'posterize'
option! yay! Before I left for work this morning, I did this:



and I'm sure there will be more to come!

No Need to Cry...
"Lie in bed and ignore the TV
Watch the clouds sift through the aero
And you'll be in my arms again
There's no need to cry

Of all the things so bittersweet
You're the first thing I see in morning and in sleep
And you'll be in my arms again
There's no need to cry

Years have been lost but can never be replaced
But my thoughts are with you
Tied to that interstate
And you'll be in my arms tonight"

--Neko Case

No comments: