Thursday, September 27, 2007

Some Favorite Quotes

Hatchet-Face: "Yeah! Sometimes shook up old ladies...
(licks knife) GET CUT!" ~Cry-Baby

Bob Morales: "What's there to say? It's not my first.
Or my last." ~La Bamba

Nancy: "I'll never look like Barbie. Barbie doesn't
have bruises." ~Sid and Nancy

Sam Emerson: "My own brother a goddamn, shit-sucking
vampire! Oh, you wait 'til Mom finds out, buddy."
~Lost Boys

Dallas: "I'm never nice. Can I interest you in a
Coca-Cola or a 7-Up?" ~the Outsiders

Mark: "He's just a fast food knight." ~Garden State

Copperhead: "So when do we do this?"
The Bride: "It all depends on when do you want to die?
Tomorrow? The day after tomorrow?"
Copperhead: "How about tonight, bitch?"
The Bride: "Splendid, where?" ~Kill Bill:Vol. 1

Thorny: "Will you just order a large, Farva?"
Farva: "I don't want a large Farva. I want a
goddamn litre o' cola!" ~Super Troopers

Patty: "You're just not book smart, Rusty James."
~Rumblefish

maybe more later...

No comments: