Friday, December 29, 2006

It's snowing again today

and this was the playlist I listened to on the
way to work, titled 'good-ass mix' on my ipod:

Deez Nuts - Dr. Dre
99 Red Balloons - Nena
Caring is Creepy - the Shins
Baddest of the Bad - the Rev
Tear Stained Eye - Son Volt
Big Poppa - Notorious B.I.G.
Ripple - Grateful Dead/covered by Janes Addiction
Ms. Fat Booty - Mos Def
Train From Kansas City - Neko Case
Float On - Modest Mouse
Spiderbite Song - Flaming Lips
Wave of Mutilation - Pixies
Waiting for My Ruca - Sublime
Twist the Knife - Neko Case
Buick City Complex - Old 97's
Eazy Duz It - Easy E

Tonight I'm going to see The Reverend Horton Heat
with Amanda and Kelli-- if she doesn't get
snowed in, she lives in Placitas. Amanda lives
in New York with her husband and kids, Ian + Anam,
and is in town for a few days. I KNOW we'll
have a great time tonight!

No comments: