Monday, December 18, 2006

TIGHTLY

I got to hang out with some friends
on Saturday-- Erica and Michelle.
It was fun to catch up!
We also had lunch in Santa Fe
@ Cafe Tecolate on Sunday with the
family... that was nice, but I forgot
to take pics of the delicious food.
Oh well, next time.

Here's some beautiful Neko...

"When I'm walkin' under stars
I covet all the waning hours
All the lonely houses stand like monuments
to thieves...

When I'm walkin' in the dark
I'm free to covet all I want
You've made it all so very dangerous--
I can't stay away.

When I'm walkin' under trees
I'm free to covet all I please
New moons in the alley
and it's madness calls to me

Tonight, tonight, tonight...

If I meet you in the night
You're free to covet all you like
Don't you try and stop me
I cling tightly to this life."

--Neko Case

No comments: