Thursday, December 21, 2006

Snowy days...




It snowed the last few days--and it actually
stuck! For Albuqueruque, that's a big deal! It
was nice to have a snow day though! Craig and
Angus built a snowman while Bombs and I stayed
in and kept warm. We also took our hoilday family
photo by the snowman-- super cute!

After Angus was picked up, Craig and I got to
hang out and play together... it was so nice to
cuddle and laugh and keep eachother warm! We
also cooked a delicious meal together-- pistachio
crusted pork, wild mushroom rice, broccoli and
sage + olive oil butternut sqaush... a half a pan
of brownies for dessert. I had a FABULOUS day!

I also got a new cd, Elvis Costello-Almost Blue, an
album full of country covers...all great songs. Todays
song is from the album.


"Oh you recall that little girl mama?
I believe her name was Betty Clark...
Oh don't tell me that she's dead, mama
'Cause I just saw her in the park.
We were sitting on a bench, mama
Thinking of a game to play...
Seems I was holding a wrench, mama
Then my mind just walked away...

You think I'm psycho don't you mama?
I didn't mean to break your cup.
You think I'm psycho don't you mama?
Mama why don't you get up?"

--Elvis Costello

1 comment:

Alison Brownrigg said...

Looks beautiful and your meal sounds delish. So good to see you all looking so healthy and gorgeous. Love, the Seattle Brownriggs.