Monday, December 11, 2006

My new knitting project 'Mystifies Me'

just kidding. I did start a new project though.
It's a super cute Newsboy Cap-- recommended by
my pal Lori. I may post some pics of the hat once
it's done-- we'll see how it turns out.

--ok, Newsboy is done, it came out ok-there are some
random lumps, but I'll probably
try again. Here's a pic of how it turned out, and some
other cute hats I've made:



As for todays music, this is a song Craig and I used
to listen to when we first got together... swoooon.
I LOVE him.

"Stay a while and work it out with me, we got time and we can
talk, too. Give me a sign, I'll take your word, I'll learn
anything you want me to. That is all I'm lookin to ya for,
all I'm askin' that you simply do. Take it, leave it, make things
matter, let in all my breath away. Take it all apart and put it
back, I am always left here lookin' at you.

You look so fine, true, you look so fine,I would not lie to you...

Let me see you, let me know your dreams, won't you please
give out a sign things you say make me look through you, no
one mystifies me like you do. This is why I always look at you,
and I hold you to it every day.

You look so fine, true, no one mystifies me like you do
You look so fine, true, no one mystifies me like you do"

--Son Volt

No comments: