Monday, January 29, 2007

For Those Who Finished Painting:

We Salute You!!!
Craig and I finished painting our living room this
weekend and it looks great!
The color we chose is called 'Red Hot' and since it is
such a deep color, it took a few coats on each wall. We
literally worked all day Saturday, but it was totally
worth it. Craig and I didn't bicker once! I will post
some pics as soon as I take em'.

We had lunch yesterday at Cafe Tecolote up
in Santa Fe and that was fun. They have these baskets of
freshly baked goods that are brought to the table and it's
really hard not to eat the whole thing before your actual
breakfast arrives.

Tonight Anthony Bourdain is in Russia, it should be good. I love his monologues at the end-- they're always a bit cynical, but totally heartfelt.

No comments: