Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturdays Rock!

I'm happy it's Saturday! We slept in a little, then Craig
got up and Withers and I stayed in bed a while longer.
Then, we had some delicious coffee, shared an onion
bagel w/ cream cheese and some bacon. I have to say,
it was a tasty breakfast.

I've been having this insane craving for nachos, so we're
going to make some later. I'm a huge fan of the nachos,
but there are very few places to get them the way I like
them. Rio Grande Cantina had THE BEST nachos ever, but
they've been closed for a while so boo-hoo. They had the
best chips-warm & salty, but not too greasy-, refried whole
beans, jalepenos, and melted cheddar. Then, you could add
sour cream, guacamole, & salsa. OOOHHH, they were the
best. My attempts at them are pretty tasty also, but they
will NEVER be Can-Can nachos.

We're also going to the library later, that is always exciting.
Craig's looking for something in particular, I'll get something
that catches my eye.

ON A RANDOM NOTE:

Chuck Palahniuk will be on Tony Bourdain's show,
'No Reservations',on Jan. 15th. They will be somewhere
in the Pacific NW, so I'm curious to see if they stop
in any places Chuck writes about in 'Fugitives and Refugees'
his book that is a walking tour of Portland, OR.

Here are some random pics we came across as we we're clearing
out our iphotos file...






BECK

I saw Beck this summer with my good friend Lori and it
was a pretty amazing show. He had a whole marionnette(sp?)
thing set up on huge screens and he just rocked. If only all
white guys could get down like that...
anyhoo, this is areally good song.

"Oh yeah, come on...
I met you at JC Penny
I think your nametag said Jenny
I could step to you
With a fresh pack of gum
If somehow I knew you were looking for some
(oh no!)
Like a fruit that's ripe for the picking'
I wouldn't do you like that
Sanka chicken
'Cause only you got a thing
That I just got to get with
I just got to get
Get with you
And you know what we're gonna do
I wanna get with you (Oh girl)
And your sister
I think her name is Debra
I wanna get with you (Only you girl)
And your sister
I think her name is Debra
Girl, I only wanna be down with you
'Cause you got something
That I just got to get with
I'll pick you up late at night after work
I said lady, Step inside my Hyundai
I'm gonna take up to Glendale
Yeah
I'm gonna take you for a feel good meal
'Cause when our eyes did meet
Girl, you know I was packing' heat
Ain't no use in wasting no time?
Getting to know each other
You know the deal
'Cause only you got a thing
That I just got to get with
Got to get with
I just got to get with you girl
I wanna get with you (Only you Girl)
And your sister
I think her name is Debra
I wanna get with you (Girl yeah)
And your sister
I think her name is Debra (Ohhhh)
(Come on)
Oh lovely lady
Girl you drive me crazy
Crazy! (Oh girl)
And you sister
Debra
Yeah, you’re driving me crazy
Crazy (Oh)
Yeah
I got a little bit of sympathy for you girl
Yeah, 'cause I'm a, I'm a, full-grown man.."

No comments: