Friday, January 26, 2007

I wish I had

a photo of our dinner from last night, it
was absolutely delicious! Craig made us
spicy sausages with red, yellow and green
peppers, sauteed with onions just til they
were staring to caramelize, garlicky marinara
and topped with mozzerella on a baguette.
Let me just tell you, it was FABULOUS!
I want one right this minute.

On the baby front, I went to visit my friend Lori
yesterday who recently had her 1st child, Mathias.
He is super cute and such a good baby. When she had
him, her and boyfriend hadn't decided on a name yet.
They finally decided on Mathias because she said he
had been lifting his head and kicking a lot so they
wanted a strong name for him and Mathias seemed like
the perfect choice... and it is.

In other baby news, Alison and Miss Ruby Lou will be
in Albuquerque next month for a visit, so we're
super excited to finally meet this sweet girl. She
is also super cute... we plan on giving that bebe some
major hugs and besos.

No comments: