Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Top Chef

is on tonight and it's the season finale.
I am hoping Marcel will pull through and
kick Ilan's ass. i think both of these guys
are cocky, but I like Marcel a little more
because he isn't there to make friends and
it's entertaining watching him say so. As
for the food, I'm excited to see what the
final challenge will be and who's dishes
will be more appetizing to the judges.
**Marcel didn't win.

Great Song...

"The most tender place in my heart is for strangers..
I know it's unkind but my own blood is much too dangerous.
Hangin' round the ceiling half the time,
Hangin' round the ceiling half the time.

Compared to some I've been around,
But I really tried so hard.
That echo chorus lied to me with its,
'Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on'.

In the end I was the mean girl...
Or somebody's in-between girl.
Now it's the devil I love.
And that's as funny as real love.

I leave the party at three a.m.
Alone, thank God...
With a valium from the bride,
It's the devil I love.
And that's as funny as real love.
And that's as real as true love.

That echo chorus lied to me with its,
'Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on'."

--Neko Case

1 comment:

Alison Brownrigg said...

I've been singing this song all day, too. Love it.