Friday, April 27, 2007

Coma Girl

for Sweets:



"I was crawling through a festival way out west..
I was thinking about love and the acid test.
But first I got real dizzy with a real rockin' gang.
Then I saw the coma girl, and the excitement gang.

And the rain came in from the wide blue yonder-
through all the stages, I wandered.

Oh coma girl, and the excitment gang,
Mona lisa, on a motorcylce gang!
coma girl, coma girl...

The coma girl was beating with the oil drum gang...
some fast food fanatic was burning down a burger van.
Somebody was waling off their head,
oh!
Nobody was rippin the teen scene dead.

And the rain, came in from the wide blue yonder-
I thought you and me might wander...

Oh coma girl, and the excitement gang,
Mona Lisa, on a motorcycle gang!
coma girl, coma girl, on a motorcycle gang...


And then the nineteenth hour was falling upon desolation row,
some outlaw band, had the last drop on the go.
'Lets siphon up some gas!! lets get this show on the road!!',
said the coma girl, to the excitement gang.

Into action , everybody sprang!
and the oil drums were beating out, doolang, doolang!

Coma girl and the excitment gang,
Mona Lisa on a motorcycle gang."

--Joe Strummer




Great song, it's Friday and I get to sleep in tomorrow...
WOO-HOO!

No comments: