Saturday, January 20, 2007

Last night

we watched "Little Miss Sunshine" and it was great!
It was funny and I am thrilled to finally have seen it. The
girl who plays 'Olive' is absolutely adorable! We especially liked
her dance at the end.... watch it!

Dixie Chicks are on 'Austin City Limits' tonight... I hope to stay awake long enough to catch it. I like the Dixie
Chicks, they remind me of my sister Lydia.


We stopped at the Farmer's Market today and Craig made his famous salsa for us.
It has green, red and yellow jalepenos, onions, cilantro, tomatoes and lime.
It's delicious and hot and when it sits it gets even hotter. Here's a photo of
it's goodness:


Top 5 Songs For Staying home and Eating on a Saturday Night:

1.) Miss Fat Booty --Mos Def
2.) Scarlet Begonias-- Sublime
3.) High Fashion Queen-- Chris Hillman/Steve Earle
4.) Pigs In Zen-- Jane's Addiction
5.) Porchlight-- Neko Case

No comments: