Thursday, January 11, 2007

What a Day!

'IN THE VALLEY OF ELAH'
is a movie that is being filmed here in New Mexico.
As a matter of fact, they are shooting a scene in
our neighborhood tomorrow. We were asked if someone
could come by and melt the snow in our front yard for
the scene. As it turns out, Charlize Theron and Tommy Lee
Jones are filming between 8am and 4pm ACROSS THE
STREET from our house! WOO-HOO, you better belieeeve
I will have my camera out, all paparazzi-like. I hope to
see one if not both of them, as they are both great actors.
I will post any pictures I may be able to take. For more info
on the film and cast, go here: here.

In other great news, my good friend Lori had her baby today!
It's a boy and he was born early this morning. As of this
afternoon, they were still undecided on names. I did see
a picture and he is adorable! Congratulations!

1 comment:

Alison Brownrigg said...

Lucky ducks - nothing that cool ever happens in my front yard!