Wednesday, February 06, 2008

HuMP dAy.

I haven't called a Wednesday that since high school.

Anyhow, not a lot to report this week so far...

Got my vote on yesterday before the lines got crazy.

Had some Frontier (grilled cheese and western hash-
browns!) for dinner with my favorite baby head.

Watched Planet Terror after dinner.

Got into bed early with the intentions of watching
a little telly, but fell asleep right away.

Today, while on the way to work, I listened to this:

Empty Shell - Cat Power
Tears Dry On Their Own - Amy Winehouse
Jaded - Old 97's
Jolene - Dolly Parton
Me and Mr. Jones - Amy Winehouse
Let's Stay Together - Al Green

Tonight, Sweets and I will watch the 2nd part of
Grindhouse : Death Proof and hope it's as
good as Planet Terror.... maybe cook up some dinner.

No comments: