yes, things are starting to get a bit better/easier on
my side. thanks sooo much to the people who've
helped me see things a little clearer... all we can do
is take responsibility for ourselves, right? that's what
i intend to do.
a few things that are making my days bearable are:
1. Beading with my adorable 8 yr old niece, Jules.
2. The best older sister in. the . world. Seriously.
3. Cable television... little things REALLY do make
me happy. Travel, E!, Food Network, amc, bravo~ thanks!
4. Being asked to hang a photo at a bar/gallery down-
town for a small show at the end of August. Wow, me?
5. Corresponding with genuinely nice people on the
internets who can relate to me and my situation.
6. Having my best friend and 2 other great friends in
town and having a girls night away from "the city".
7. Jumping on a huge trampoline and excited I can
still do all the cheerleader jumps I did in school. Nice.