Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hello, Hello!

I got home from my work trip to Oahu
on Sunday and headed to the Frontier
so I could stuff my face with this:
I know.
Then later that evening I had Thai food
with the boys and was in a state of euphoria.
The next morning, I saw God.

ANYHOO...
I can't sleep on red-eyes because my ass
goes numb and that's a very uncomfortable
way to sleep, so I watched the in-flight flick,
Ghost Town, with the Office creator/genius,Ricky Gervais.
Check it out... although it's very predictable,
it's cute and witty. And Kristen Wiig's also in it.

I had a great time on my work trip.
I ate a lot (as always), worked, sang
@ Karaoke, saw sweet dolphins up close,
witnessed locals gutting fresh fish(2 diff
occasions!),took pictures like a tourist
and enjoyed the time away from the office.
It always helps when I get to travel with
a really nice girl who, although not nearly
as...bitchy(??) as I, can always join in on
the eye-rolling and shit talking that is,
lets face it, inevitable. Here are some pics
from the short week away:
the best shrimp truck on the island...
i ate ALL that shrimp and loved it.



...cute dolphin and beautiful Diamond Head...


... cook your own steak...
while enjoying one of the best. songs. ever.

then rock the house with a classic, "You Ain't Woman Enough".

me being tourist-y.






more later, gotta eat some Onion Soup.

also, one of our chickens, Hazel, is laying
mad amounts of eggs, 4 days in a row, but
that's a whole other post... stay tuned, chickenheads!

1 comment:

Archer said...

Hawaii looks awesome! Sounds like you had a good time.
I can't sleep on the plane either. It pretty much sucks a big dick.
Way to go Hazel!!!