Thursday, April 24, 2008

I'm Gonna Make You A Mix Tape... You Like Phil Collins?


Last night Craig and I watched about 4 hours of
one of our favorite shows, 30 Rock and we laughed
our asses off! It's hard to decide which character I like
best, but for nown I'm definitely choosing Liz Lemon...
and Kenneth.

This evening I'm hanging out with the girls...Amanda
and Erica, and probably some other gals. Not sure
what we're going to do, but I can' wait to catch up!

I'm also very excited because Craig is going to help
me clear out the area of our house, the sun room, so
I can have a spot to do crafty things I like so much...
I hope to do something like this.It's an open area by
our kitchen on the way to the back yard so it's not
secluded, but it has great lighting and I can look
outside while I'm getting my craftiness on. Word.

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Yeah! Liz L represent! For me, she's one of the only identifiable female characters on TV...why do I keep forgetting to watch this awesome show?