Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday...ho hum.

Gosh, I feel like it's been forever since I've
gotten my blog on.

I did have a great weekend though.

Saturday after breakfast at Mary + Tito's we watched
a few episodes of John Adams and frickin' loved it! It
was so awesome to see parts of history that we all read
about portrayed on the telly. And Abigail Adams? She
seemed like one smart and supportive lady/wife/mama.
Loved her.

We also watched more of the Wire and I'm
looking forward to more this evening... yay!
I'm hooked. Big time.

The 3 of us went out on Sunday and watched one the
best movies I've seen in a long time, the Dark Knight.
I didn't get up to pee once.... that's how amazing it was.
And the boys aren't bad to look at either. Not bad at all.
Go see it. Now.

OH! We also got to see the trailer for Watchmen
and my sweet lover nearly lost his shit. He can't wait!

Not a lot on Monday... had some cheeseburgers
for dinner. I love cheeseburger night!

Same for Tuesday, it was bleh.

Today I listened and sang along to Elvis Costello while
driving to trabajo. I had a peanut butter sandwich on
wheat and a delicious banana for breakfast. I really feel
like having a mountain of nachos for lunch, but, alas, they
are too messy to eat at my desk. Maybe for dinner if I'm
a good girl?

Now I'm here at work perusing my fave guilty pleasure
sites like this one and laughing my ass off. Check it out.

I'm also getting inspired by How About Orange and a
lot of the cute and crafty items she makes. Super fun!

I really should be working...

4 comments:

Archer said...

We've seen part of John Adams and loved it! It should be coming up in our Netflix queue.

I could really go for a cheeseburger.

And yes girl, I did pierce my nose. It's cute.

Regardez Moi said...

mmmm cheese burger. and i'm a vegetarian. but that sounds so good.

Colleen said...

Dark Knight was a hottie-filled movie. Although I thought it was too long and did get up to pee.

Archer said...

Where's Andrea? Hello?