Sunday, March 11, 2007

I am So Lucky

to have a partner like Craig. He is so thoughtful and sweet!
We've had our share of ups and major downs, but through
it all we have always been eachothers best friend and we know
eachother better than anyone. Anyhoo, he and Angus were
running some errands yesterday morning and came back with
a treat for me... I LOVE treats! He was there when my love for
Neko Case began and he knows how much I still adore her, so
he came home with this:



It's Neko's performance on 'Austin City Limits' and of course she
belts out all her classics and a few covers as well. He is such a
SWEET baby! I am looking forward to the show in April, I can't
hardly wait!

He and Angus also made us breakfast this morning
- blueberry pancakes! We also had scrambled eggs,
bacon and coffee. Today is such a beautiful day, Craig
has been outside all afternoon doing yardwork and getting
the garden in order. I've been doing some chores and listening
to music and Bombs also got an extra long walk as well. I
absolutely love this time of year when the days are so long
and so much can be done.

Tonight for dinner, Craig is roasting us a chicken and we'll
have tabouli salad with it. Sweets makes a mean tabouli. He
adds to the bulgar wheat: lemon, olive oil, parsley, tomatoe
and cucumber and it it sooo good! I've been known to get up
in the middle of the night for a spoonful of the stuff! It is good!

No comments: