Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Mama's Got a Pair of New Shoes...

for running and they are cu-ute! I'm super excited
to break them in and have buns of steel!

***I missed the UPS guy, so I get my shoes tomorrow..

I am not digging work today... people are getting
on my every nerve. At least today is my "early day"
so I'll be out of here in about 2 hrs.

'America's Next Top Model' is on tonight so that makes
me happy... I'm fairly easy to make happy- most of the time.
***I was incorrect... this is on tomorrow night.

I'm in the mood for onion-y enchiladas, so Craig and I
will probably have an "early bird" dinner when I get home
since he's been studying so hard for mid-terms... he was
locked in his office last night, working up a storm, so this
might be the only chance to feed Sweets - nice and early.

***We had Padilla's and it made me oh- so happy!


**NOW PLAYING:

What Have You Done For Me Lately?-- Janet "Miss Jackson if you're nasty!" Jackson.

No comments: