Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm Loving My Day Off...

Craig, Bumbs and I got to sleep in and it was nice.
We got up, had some coffee, did some cleaning up-
Baby worked on his bike. After doing a couple of loads
of laundry, I started on my March postcards for the
exchange I do. I made a little playlist while I was doing
all these things and it goes like this:

Pressed in a Book -The Shins
The Sweetest Escape -Gwen Stefani ft. Akon
Ms. Jackson - Outkast
High On Cruel -Neko Case & Her Boyfriends
There's Your Trouble - Dixie Chicks
Tonight The Bottle Let Me Down - Gram Parsons
La La Love You - Pixies
Not Ready To Make Nice - Dixie Chicks
Boyz In The Hood - Eazy E
Tear Stained Eye -Son Volt
Psycho - Elvis Costello & The Attractions
2 Kool 2 Be 4-Gotten - Lucinda Williams
Soul Rebel - Bob Marley


These are a few of the cards I made today:



Sweets is making us chicken fajitas for dinner tonight and
we'll probably watch 'The Departed' which looks really good.

More later... maybe.

No comments: