Tuesday, March 20, 2007

If I Could Escape...

today would be the day! Some days, especially during my period,
are just so hard to get through. I hate sounding like a baby, but
geesh... don't mess with me while I'm on my period, yo!

"If I could escape I would but, first of all, let me say:
I must apologize for acting stank and treating you this way.
'Cause I’ve been acting like sour milk all on the floor-
It’s your fault you didn’t shut the refrigerator
Maybe that’s the reason I’ve been acting so cold?

If I could escape and recreate a place that’s my own world-
And I could be your favorite girl , forever- perfectly together
Tell me boy now wouldn’t that be sweet?
If I could be sweet-
I know I’ve been a real bad girl,
I didn’t mean for you to get hurt, whatsoever - we can make it better.
Tell me boy now wouldn’t that be sweet? "

--Gwen Stefani

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats my guilty pleasure song right now.
I like it!